Theory Weight Calculation for Different Process Q235B Square Steel Tube
Q235B square steel tube theory weight calculation formulas are as follows:
1. Calculation method of Q235B square steel tube with unequal length and width
2. Calculation method of Q235B square steel tube theory weight of the same length
3. Calculation method of Q235B seamless steel tube theory weight:
4 x wall thickness x (side length-wall thickness) x 7.85 *tube length = weight/piece
Note: the side length and wall thickness are in millimeters, and the values are substituted into the above formula directly to get the weight of the square tube per meter, in grams.
4. Weight calculation formula for Q235B aluminum square tube:
The volume X density
5. The formula for calculating the weight of Q235B galvanized square tube:
Note: 1.06 is the coefficient of zinc coating.