Brief Introduction of Insulation Steel Pipe
The insulation layer is made of rigid polyurethane foam with density of 60kg/m3 to 80kg/m3, which fills the gap between the steel pipe and the casing pipe, so that the steel pipe, the casing pipe and the insulation layer form a solid insulation steel pipe. The thermal insulation function of the insulation steel pipe can withstand a temperature of 120°C under normal circumstances. Here we will introduce you the composition of insulation steel pipes and their role in detail.
1. Anti-corrosion layer: to protect the caing pipe from corrosives and prolong the service life of pipe.
2. Casing pipe: to protect the insulation layer from groundwater corrosion, and support the work pipe that can undertake external loads to ensure the pipe operation.
3. Polyurethane foam layer: to ensure the temperature of medium and keep the casing pipe stay in the normal temperature.
4. Isolation and reflection layer: to ensure that the organic foam material does not enter the inorganic hard high temperature resistant layer.
5. Inorganic hard insulation layer: high temperature resistance, to ensure the interface temperature with the organic insulation layer and protect the foam is not be carbonized.
6. Drag-reducing layer: to ensure the pipe able to do free movement during thermal expansion and contraction.
7. Working steel pipe: to ensure the normal movement of the conveying medium.